|“Conditions”||means these terms and conditions;|
|means the contract incorporating these Conditions which is formed when You place an Order and We confirm acceptance of such Order;|
|means countries other than Australia|
|means an order placed by You via this Website for one or more Products;|
|means all and any information provided by You in an Order or when registering on any part of this Website to include without limit your name, address and card details;|
|means any product advertised on this Website;|
|means Rockmans, Mosaic Brands Ltd, Ground Floor, 61 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery NSW, 2018|
|means rockmans.com.au which is operated by Us;|
|means a user of this Website.|
In order to contract with Us you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. We retain the right to refuse any request made by you. If your Order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Us or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party We are not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an Order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit card or an authorised user of the PayPal, Afterpay or Zippay account used to place your Order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to changes.
We may reject or cancel an Order for any reason prior to or after our acceptance of a Transaction.
You have a right to request a refund for your purchase of Product(s) from the Site within 30 days of purchase and receive a refund if request is in line with our Returns Policy. Once an order is placed, you are unable to cancel it. To exercise your right to a refund, you may (i) return your Product to us using the returns form within 30 days of purchase (postage costs apply), or (ii) return your Product(s) to your local store within 30 days of the date identified on the invoice docket supplied with your order. This process excludes all Final Sale products and Third Party products, these items are identified at purchase as well as on the receipt.
In the event that you receive a faulty Product, we recommend that as soon as you discover a fault, or if you received an incorrect item, please use the Contact Us form and send us a picture of the item and include a brief description of the fault.
Once assessed and approved by our team or Third Party Seller, and if it is within six months from the purchase date, we will refund you back to the original tender type. Items deemed as general wear and tear and not due to a manufacturing fault will not be refunded.
Third Party Seller products from Third Party Sellers are supplied to customers direct from the Third Party Seller warehouse. Third Party Seller products are available exclusively for Australian customers and are subject to Australian Customs and Duties charges upon delivery.
Third Party Sellers products are excluded from all general site-wide promotional activity, including Reward Vouchers and do not contribute to your Membership seasonal rebate spend, unless and only if there is a specific promotional offer on the Third Party Seller product.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
All of the content you see and hear on the Site, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Us, one of Our affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Us. The entire content of the Site is protected by copyright laws.
Rockmans is a registered trademark. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, redistribute, retransmit, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from Us.
ROCKMANS REWARDS PROGRAM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• I understand and agree that the following terms apply to the Rockmans Rewards Program:
• Membership is available only to natural persons aged 18 years or over.
• Rockmans may accept or refuse an application for membership for any reason.
• Please ensure you maintain safe management of your membership number and/or password. You should always keep your membership number and password secret. If you have concerns please contact our customer care team
• Please note any points accumulated prior to July 2020 are no longer valid and have been removed from your account.
• All points expire after 1 year if they haven’t been used
• Points are earned on Rockmans branded product only
• From time to time, Rockmans may make offers which enable you to earn bonus Rewards points. The terms of any specific offer apply in addition to these Terms.
• Reward points have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash.
• Goods returned / cancelled / refunded or not fulfilled will have the Reward points earned from that purchase reversed.
• Rockmans will keep a record of my Rockmans if there are any errors in awarding or redeeming points.
• You can terminate your Membership at any time, please give notice to Rockmans.
• Rockmans retain the right to vary or terminate the Rewards Program in part or in whole, at its sole discretion. Rockmans reward program is not legal tender and does not create a liability for loss arising from termination, variation or cancellation to any participant (in part or in full) of the Program.
• On termination of membership by either yourself or Rockmans in the Rewards Program, any unused points accrued are removed and are unable to be transferred.
• To the extent legally permitted, Rockmans excludes all conditions, warranties, guarantees and similar, whether express or implied, in relation to the Rewards Program (Warranties), other than those implied by statute which may not be legally excluded. Any liability Rockmans may have to me under Warranties implied by statute which cannot be excluded is limited, where expressly permitted by statute, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services again or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods, at Rockmans option.
• To the extent legally permitted, in no event will Rockmans be liable to anyone for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever, including, without limitation, any lost profits or savings, damage to or loss of property or personal injury (including death), even if Rockmans is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theories. To the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective for any reason, it will be severed from these Terms and Rockmans maximum aggregate liability for all losses, damages and other amounts referred to in the above exclusion of liability under any cause of action referred to in the above exclusion of liability is limited to AUD $5.00.
• New South Wales law applies to these Terms.